hello there,

You can call this a modern day scrapbook/portfolio of my work: collections of paintings, sketches, doodles, photography and perhaps some film (when i have time). This will be another creative outlet aside from writing (http://gabdez.blogspot.ca/). This blog will also act as a form of motivation to develop my art and to view my progress later on.
--don't be a stranger now, feel free to leave feedback/'critiques' :]

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

inspiration 2

psychedelic animal

obviously due to my current situation, poor 20 year old art student from Canada with absuletly zero connections, i won`t be shooting any stunning creatures in their natural habitat. maybe later in life.
but this photograph doesn`t just inspire me to perhaps one day be able to take such killer shots (and by that i mean shooting the animal with a camera and not a gun) but for paintings. hmm i`ve got some ideas stirring round my head now. get ready for some fierce animals against vibrant backrounds. someone hold me accountable for this project cause i`ve been pretty lazy lately, but it`s a new year and a new blank slate to start creating again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment