hello there,

You can call this a modern day scrapbook/portfolio of my work: collections of paintings, sketches, doodles, photography and perhaps some film (when i have time). This will be another creative outlet aside from writing (http://gabdez.blogspot.ca/). This blog will also act as a form of motivation to develop my art and to view my progress later on.
--don't be a stranger now, feel free to leave feedback/'critiques' :]

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blind contours

Blind contours I did from images because I don't have models who'd be able to hold a pose for 15-20 minutes.

The first is of marylin Monroe. It's done in a light pencil because I'm thinking of going back over it with water colour.

The second is from some fashion spread and is done with sharpee.

No comments:

Post a Comment